James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS) launch their exciting and integrated marine solution at the EEEGR Southern Northern Sea Conference 2015 on 4th-5th of March 2015
The innovative wind turbine gearbox oil change system Ship-to-Turbine (STT) TM , Offshore Wind Management System (OWMS)TM and the multi-purpose offshore support vessel the Dart Fisher is part of the exciting and integrated marine projects and services offered by our strategic partner James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS).
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS) will be exhibiting at the EEEGR Southern Northern Sea Conference 2015 on 4th-5th of March on stand B23. If you’re visiting the conference do take time out to meet the team and see how their cost effective integrated marine solution could manage your offshore projects.
Ship-to-Turbine (STT)TM is a time saving, cost-effective solution to carry out offshore wind turbine gearbox oil changes.
- Significantly increases operational efficiency
- Reduces wind turbine downtime
- Improves safety and utilisation of offshore technicians
- Enables the extraction and transportation of oil without risk of contamination
- Utilises conventional access vessels for deployment
To read more please click here: http://bit.ly/1DNZJTZ
Offshore Wind Management System (OWMS)TM provides real-time operational data to help our customers manage their offshore wind farm assets.
- Efficient management of operational activities
- Enhances safety of personnel during vessel transfers
- Allows cost-effective management and planning
- Captures historic data for post-operation analysis
To read more please click here: http://bit.ly/1zDq5mI
To find out more about the EEEGR Southern Northern Sea Conference 2015 on 4th-5th of March 2015 click here: http://bit.ly/1EdpoH5